Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A New Song

It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to call this song, and then the other day it just came to me, reflecting a  wonderful change in my relationship with God: Papa

Papa

I didn't even have to make You want me. You sought me first.
I didn't even try to make You love me. You loved me first.

Now I'm swimming in Your love.
You are living in my heart.
Your grace has been more than enough for me.

You are everything I ever wanted, beyond compare.
I don't even have to ever wonder. You're always there.

Now I'm swimming in Your love.
You are living in my heart.
Your grace has been more than enough for me

Your favor falls as praises rise and we draw near to You.
God You come in glory, Your fire consumes and we are flames for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment